We work with all stakeholders to support patient advocates to maximise their impact in drug development and Health Technology Assessment and transform their real-world experience into evidence.
We work with PAGs to:
- Understand their unique circumstances, strengths and challenges
- Identify their knowledge, evidence, resources, gaps and priorities
- Build pragmatic action plans
- Provide practical support and coaching to maximise impact
We work with industry and other stakeholders to:
- Ensure they can engage effectively with all PAGs
- Support their patient involvement in drug development and access processes.
Click here to email us for more information, or use the link below to go to our contact page.
Rare Disease Patient Advocacy Group: “We are very aware that while we have vital knowledge and experience to share, but we are not necessarily equipped to share it in the most constructive and useful manner to inform HTA"
Who We Are